Introduction to Collision Avoidance
This recorded webinar provides an opportunity to learn more about collision avoidance systems and their proper application for overhead cranes.
This webinar will explore:
- Definitions of crane collision avoidance terminology
- Sensor types, characteristics, and selection of the right type of system for your application
- Application specifications, including indoor and outdoor environment considerations and crane velocity
- System placement and installation
- Future technology developments
Presenter: Casey Cummins, Controls Product Manager
Introduction to the Intelli-Crane Product Family
This recorded webinar introduces the products that make up our Intelli-Crane family of build-to-order automation products including no-fly zones, remote monitoring, off-center pick prevention and more. Watch Now!
XLTX and MLTX2 Setup Mode
Gain an understanding of the setup mode for XLTX and MLTX2 radio remote controls. Setup mode allows you to change certain parameters within the radio program with requiring a Radio Control Programmer. Watch Now!
Flex M Receiver - Installation and Troubleshooting
This training webinar reviews installing and troubleshooting a Magnetek brand Flex M Radio Receiver perfect for technicians, engineers or anyone who wants to learn more about the Flex M Receiver. Watch Now!